Lizzy Evans owner of Funky Poppy on the Plymouth Barbican is one of our volunteer writers for our community website Plymouth Barbican Waterfront. She wrote this article about the popular shopping arcade The House That Jack Built.
- Students from City College Plymouth get involved in a brand re-fresh for Plymouth Barbican Waterfront
- Kamila makes Semi Finals of the Devon and Cornwall Women Awards!
- Plymouth City & Waterfront Awards 2017 – Waterfront Business/Group of the year
- Nominated for Volunteer Team of the Year – One Plymouth
- Nominated for Volunteer Team of the Year – Superhero Calendar